“I purchased the guitar because it was affordable and very stylish. I’ve been playing guitar for 17 years and just wanted something cheap and cool to play around with. I was very surprised with the quality and for the price I couldn’t be happier.
Great first guitar or second and very cool looking. For the experienced guitar player looking for something just to play for kicks..this is a great option.”, first act first affordable and good quality, sandy
The First Act ME447 Designer Double Cutaway Electric Guitar features a custom solid body with a double cutaway design that delivers a warm and brilliant sound. With a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, the ME447 is both sturdy and stylish.
The contoured body has excellent high fret access, and the two, patent-pending, high-output humbucking pickups that deliver an awesome sound. This guitar also features a titled 3 + 3 headstock and classic hardtail bridge to maximize sustain, chrome-covered tuning machines for accurate tuning, and volume and tone controls for sound tweaks.
First Act also didn’t scrimp on style — the ME447 features a high-gloss metallic blue finish with retro stylings, but with a modern vibe and an attractive white pearloid contemporary pickguard shape.
- Custom solid body guitar with double cutaway design
- Maple neck and rosewood fingerboard
- Contoured body with excellent high fret access
- Two patent-pending, high-output humbucking pickups
- Titled headstock and classic hardtail bridge maximizes sustain
- Model number: ME447
- Body: Double cutaway solid body
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Color: Gloss blue metallic finish
- Tuning machine: Chrome
- Pickguard shape: White pearloid contemporary
- Controls: Volume, tone